SSC CGL 2017 SYLLABUS EXAM DATE:
APPLICATION DATE : 11TH MARCH
SSC CGL EXAM DATE : 1st AUGUST TO 20th AUGUST
SSC CGL 2017
Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been a great opportunity among the most charming relationship for Government exams in India. Reliably a considerable number opening are filled by SSC in Government workplaces. Govt. occupations are the most searched for after work choice in India. All the more thusly, the governing body is focusing on giving better workplaces and organizations in each piece of our lives. Govt is focusing on the headway of our country and to do that an enormous number of Jobs will be made in the coming years. SSC is the fundamental Govt. affiliation that offers work to lakhs of understudies in India. A wonderful open entryway lies ahead for all the SSC candidates.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam reliably for enlistment to non-particular Group “B” and Group “C” non gazetted posts in various Ministries/Departments/Organizations of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for enlistment to various subordinate organizations like:
• Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
• Inspectors of Central Excise and Customs.
• Inspectors of Income Tax.
• Preventive Officers in Customs.
• Examiner in Customs.
• Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics and CBI.
• Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
• Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor and UDCs in various working environments of Govt. of India.
• Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA and others.
• Accountant/Junior Accountant
• Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
• Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL Notification 2017
The SSC CGL see for 2017 is reserved to be disseminated on eleventh March, 2017 by the speaking to body and will be invigorated on this site. Keep checking this page for more information.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2017
The Central Government has proclaimed that they will contract upwards of 2.2 Lakh people from March, 2015. Out of these a most outrageous of 70,000 opening, will be made in Income Tax, Excise and Customs Department. Around 14 lac hopefuls appear for the SSC CGL exam reliably. The SSC CGL Exam 2016 had a hidden check of 4500 to 5000 open doors. Regardless, the amount of opening was extended to 9000 later. For 2017 CGL Exam, the ordinary number of chances may be more than 30,000, given countless in the Income Tax Department
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for the enlistment of Grade “B” and “C” class posts in various Government Ministries, Departments and Offices. The exam is held in 4 stages called Tiers. While the underlying two are online the last two are separated exams. The entire methodology of enrollment and correspondence happens online through the official website of SSC CGL. Hopefuls must qualify each period of the SSC CGL exam to proceed to the accompanying one, going before being finally picked.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) reliably in four levels for various posts. Exam Pattern – The Examination will be coordinated in four levels as appeared underneath:
SSC CGL EXAM SYLLABUS:
Tier Type Mode
Level – I Objective Multiple Choice Computer Based (on the web)
Level – II Objective Multiple Choice Computer Based (on the web)
Level – III Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi Pen and Paper mod
Level – IV Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test Wherever Applicable
SSC CGL TIER 1 CUT-OFF(2016):
Before beginning the SSC CGL arranging, it is imperative to take off note of upgrades in exam case and syllabus. The progressions to SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017 for Tier 1 and 2 are given underneath:
• SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam will be driven in online mode.
• Introduction of an illuminating paper of 100 checks inside a hour in pen and paper mode.
• Reduction in time confine for examination of Tier – I from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
• Tier II will remain same.
• No Sectional Cut off.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus
This is an objective exam which will be driven on the web. There are 4 ranges in the Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL 2017, with 100 request which speak to an aggregate of 200 engravings. The subject-wise purposes of intrigue are given underneath:
• There is negative checking in SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 Exam. Giving a wrong reaction to a question will incite a discipline of 0.5 checks in all regions
• The exam length is 100 minutes for hopefuls who are apparently disabled
SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus
This is an objective exam which will be coordinated on the web. There are 4 portions in the Tier 2 exam of SSC CGL 2017, with 100 request which speak to a total of 200 engravings. The subject-wise purposes of intrigue are given underneath:
• Paper-1 and Paper-2 are obligatory for all posts
• Paper-3 is only for the post of “Accurate Investigator Gr. II” and “Compiler”
• Paper-4 is only for the post of “Right hand Audit Officer”
• There is negative stamping in SSC CGL 2017 Tier 2 exam. Giving a wrong reaction to a question will provoke a discipline of 0.5 checks in Paper-1,3,4 and 0.25 stamps in Paper-2.
• Questions in Paper-I will be of tenth standard level, Paper-2 of 10+2 level and Paper-3 and 4 of graduation level.
• The PC will be given by the Commission at the Center/setting educated for the reason. Candidates won’t not be allowed to bring their own specific Key-board.
• The exam traverse is 2 Hours and 40 Minutes for candidates who are apparently weakened.
SSC CGL TIER 2 EXAM SYLLABUS
SSC CGL 2017 Tier 2 Syllabus and Exam Date
If, you are scrutinizing this page, then shots are that either have Qualified the SSC CGL 2017 Tier-1 Exam OR you are sure that, you will qualify the Tier-1 Exam OR you essentially require information on CGL Tier 2 Exam.
If, you think about the SSC CGL Exam Pattern , that, may realize that SSC CGL Tier-2 exam is only for those, who qualify the Tier-1 Exam. Infact, at this level, you require some honest to goodness audit, as the Exam structure and Pattern of Tier-2 Exam is exceptionally not exactly the same as that of Tier-1 exam and that is the reason it is said that Tier-2 is the authentic kingmaker of CGL Exam. Regardless of the way that Tier-1 passes on equal the initial investment with importance, yet weightage canny, Tier-2 positions significantly higher.
Infact, SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam, has twofold weightage, when stood out from Tier-1 sort out. While Tier-1 is of 200 Marks, Tier-2 passes on 400 Marks and this is the reason those, who do well in Tier-2 sort out, every now and again find their name in the Selection Lists.
Thusly, whatever we can express that, Tier-2 is the certified test in CGL Exam.
Brief Summary of What happened Till Date
The Notification for SSC CGL 2017 was announced in Feb and after that SSC had opened the Link for exhibiting the SSC CGL 2017 Online Application shape, starting there the Tier-1 Exam was held in May/June 2017 in which lakhs of hopefuls have appeared.
The Tier-1 Results were pronounced in the season of July 2017 and now everyone is sitting tight for the statement of CGL 2017 Tier-2 Exam Dates and Release of Admit Cards.
In this post, we will share each and everything, you need to consider CGL Tier-2 Exam. We will discuss the Possible Tier-2 Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and downloading of Admit cards.
SSC CGL 2017 Tier-2 Exam
The second stage or second round in the CGL Exam in known as Tier-2 Exam. Not under any condition like, Tier 1 exam, where, you require wide audit approach, here you require specific concentrated survey ie you need to look at, as per the adequately described Syllabus.
Applicants must note that the Syllabus for CGL Tier-1 Exam is especially not the same as Tier-2 Syllabus. Thusly, you ought to encounter the Tier-2 Syllabus, before you pick the Books for the exam.
Request in Tier-2 Exam, are asked by the suggested syllabus so to speak.
It justifies saying here, that from 2016 , strategy for Tier 2 exam is changed to online mode. Earlier the exam was driven through Pen Paper mode, however in 2016 SSC drove the exam through online mode so to speak.
Plus, with really taking shape of another post of Assistant Audit Office in CAG, another paper of Finance and Economics is introduced in Tier-2 organize, however is mandatory for quite recently those, who have associated for that post.
Right when in SSC CGL 2017 Tier-2 Exam ?
As indicated by the Official Notification, SSC CGL 2017 Tier-2 Exam is presumably wanted to be held in August, 2017 and most maybe, no short of what one month after the assertion of CGL 2017 Tier-1 Results.
As the Tier-1 Exam in held in May/June, 2017 and results are ordinary by or before mid of July. Thusly, we expect that Tier-2 Exam, will be held by the Last week of August. Regardless, adjust Tier-2 Exam dates, will be known, basically after there is real Notification by SSC in such way.
However, paying little heed to the likelihood that you are sure of that you did well in Tier-1 Exam, start you arranging as of now
Once there is any cover the affirmation of Tier-1 results or Tier-2 Exam date, we will invigorate the same on this page.
Temporary CGL Tier-2 Exam Date : August, 2017
Download of CGL Tier-2 Admit Card : First week of August
Syllabus for SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam
In this section, we will discuss the substance of Syllabus for CGL 2017 Tier-2 Exam.
Awesome, news is that SSC did not reveal any changes in the CGL 2017 Tier-2 Syllabus and Exam plan, things, will go like, as we have for prior years, this is genuinely valuable, for those, who have been prepare and appearing in CGL Exam from the latest couple of years,
As indicated by the Official Notification here is the Pattern of CGL Tier 2 Exam
In CGL Tier-2 Exam, there, will be 4 Papers of 200 mean each and 2 hours traverse. While Paper-1 and Paper-2 is obligatory for everyone , Paper-3 is for those, who have associated for Statistical Investigator post and Paper-4 is for those, who associated for Assistant Audit Office post
CGL Tier-2 Paper 1 (Syllabus and Exam Pattern)
Paper – 1 of Tier-2 Exam incorporates Quantitative slant. The Syllabus of this Paper is not exactly the same as of Tier-1 Quant Paper Or we can express that, this is the pushed Mathematics Paper, while the standard of Questions is of Matric (tenth Standard) Level.
Paper-1 : Quantitative Aptitude
No. of Questions : 100 (2 marks for each Question)
Indicate Marks : 200
Length of Exam : 2 Hours
Negative Marks : 0.50/Wrong answer
CGL Tier-2 Paper 2 (Syllabus and Exam Pattern)
The second paper in Tier-2 stage is of English Language and Comprehension. The Syllabus here is Quite best in class and not exactly the same as that of Tier-1 English Paper. Here the standard of Question for this territory is of 10+2 Level (twelfth standard).
Paper-2 : English Language and Comprehension
No. of Questions : 200 (1 check for each Question)
Mean Marks : 200
Term of Exam : 2 Hours
Negative Marks : 0.25/Wrong answer
Paper-3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
As we have said over, this paper is only for those, who have associated for the post of Jr. Genuine Officer. The Level of Questions in this paper is of degree level.
Question is this paper will asked from “Bits of knowledge” subject and in that limit it is a subjective Paper of target mode.
Paper-3 : Statistics
No. of Questions : 100 (2 marks for each Question)
Mean Marks : 200
Traverse of Exam : 2 Hours
Discipline : 0.50/Wrong answer
Paper-4 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Paper-4 is for those, who have associated for the post of Assistant Audit Officer a post made in 2016 exam. Here the Questions are asked on Finance, Accounts, Economics, and Governance. Here is the Pattern of Paper-4
Paper-4 : Accounts, Finance and Economics
No. of Questions : 200 (2 marks for each Question)
Indicate Marks : 200
Length of Exam : 2 Hours
Negative Marking : 0.50/Wrong answer
Note : For Detailed Syllabus of Paper-IV hopefuls are urged to check the Official SSC CGL 2017 Notification.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Syllabus
This is an enchanting exam that is expected to test the made aptitudes out of the hopefuls in English/Hindi. It is driven separated and candidates need to create Essay/Letter/Application/Precis. The best way to deal with prepare for the same is to examine heaps of articles from various every day papers. Beside this, you ought to be especially mindful of the case of Letter and Application.
• The exam is of a hour’s length and passes on 100 engravings.
• The request rely on upon 10+2 level.
• The exam length is 80 minutes for contenders who are ostensibly debilitated or encounter the evil impacts of cerebral loss of motion.
SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Syllabus
The Tier 4 of SSC CGL Exam 2017 includes a few capacity tests which are required for certain organization posts.
1. DEST (Data Entry Speed Test): This bent test is of qualifying nature for each one of the posts, other than Compiler, and is used to check the composition pace of the contender. The contenders are given printed matter in English which they ought to exactly sort on a PC with no less than 2000 (two thousand) enter distresses in a traverse of 15 (fifteen) minutes.
2. CPT (Computer Proficiency Test):The Commission will hold CPT, including three modules – Word Processing, Spread Sheet and Generation of Slides, for contender for the post of Assistants of CSS. CPT will be of a qualifying nature.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
There are 4 essential criteria which a confident must fulfill in order to be met all requirements for the SSC CGL 2017. The 4 parameters are given underneath:
1. Citizenship: Candidate must be a local of India
2. Age Limit: There are unmistakable course of action of age purposes of control for different posts in SSC CGL Exam 2017, which are sorted out underneath:
3. Informational Qualification: The educational capacities moves according to the post for SSC CGL 2017 and is recorded underneath:
4. Physical Fitness Requirements: Apart from the above, there are certain basic Physical Standards for Inspector (Central Excise/Examiner/Preventive Officer), Sub-Inspector in CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) and Sub-Inspector in NIA (National Investigation Agency).
SSC CGL Online Application
The online application for SSC CGL 2017 exam will begin after the landing of the official cautioning. The last date to apply online is fifteenth April, 2017
SSC CGL Application Fee
• The required application cost is Rs. 100/ –
• Exemption: No cost is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
• Applications cost should be pay quite recently through SBI either as challan or through SBI Net Banking or whatever other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan edge will be created on the web
• To pay cost in genuine cash, candidate should expel print from challan delivered online after the realization of Part-1 enlistment. Store the basic cost in any branch of SBI and after that continue with the Part-2 enlistment
• Those hopefuls who need to pay online can go particularly to segment 2 selection after fulfillment of area 1 enlistment. Contender must supply selection number and date of birth to continue separating 2 enlistment
SSC CGL Admit Card 2017
Every candidate who registers for SSC CGL Exam 2017 inside stipulated time will be allotted an e-yield card/hall ticket/call letter that can be downloaded from the official website of SSC. The yield card for the CGL Tier-1 exam will be released at first taken after by the surrender card of CGL Tier-2 exam (figured out how to only those contenders who meet all prerequisites for Tier 1 exam).
More information and the download interface for the yield card will be demonstrated post the entry of the official notice for SSC CGL 2017. Contenders are urged to keep checking this page for updates.
SSC CGL Results 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the results in four stages after zenith of each Tier Exam.